`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I make a good or bad trade?

Did I make a good or bad trade?
Now, let me state that I traded all my wheat cents and old bills and stuff I found last summer for this whole list. Most are basketball, but this is the baseball end. If you want to see the basketball ones, I'll be glad to post them as well!

Topps 2008 David Wright 2007 Highlights 26-Game hitting streak Game-Used Bat.
2011 Topps Fergie Jenkins Commemorative Patch.
2001 Fleer Platinum RC Franchise Futures Alex Rodriguez and Carlos Pena.
2001 Donruss Fan Club Albert Pujols.
Prism 2000 Alfonso Soriano Rookie Card #'d 116/480
2001 Bowman Certified Josh Pressley autographed rc.
2002 UD future Gems Ricky Barrett Game-Used Jersey.
1986 Topps Roger Clemens, Wade Boggs
1961 Topps Frank Thomas. Card does have some writing in upper right corner.
a medium flat-rate box with baseball cards from the late 80's to early 90's. (from the owner:I swear that would be a few hundred cards alone, but they would be commons)

[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

RE: Did I make a good or bad trade?
If you are happy with what you got then it's a good trade.

Like RJ said....if your happy, that's all that matters.

Going foward, look at the BV of the cards you are getting as a barometer to gague aginst what you are receiving. Alot of 1980's and 1990's cards have absolutly no value in the card collecting world, so the amount/number of those cards you received is immaterial.

I am by no means an expert, but I waited almost a year after joining here before trading any of my cards...again, as I learned how the hobby and it's players worked. Good luck going foward man!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

The 2001 Donruss Fan Club Albert Pujols is most likely a 2002.
Also in terms of book value also consider the book value of the coins, and realize that coins sell much closer to book value than cards do. So it can get tricky. If any of these cards were for your personal collection then you may have done ok, but the street value for that lot would be around $15. So it depends on the value of the coins/bills you traded for them to determine if you did a good trade.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

How are we supposed to give an opinion on the trade when what you gave up is completely vague?

Unless I'm missing something
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]