IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Baseball for John Elway

Trading Baseball for John Elway
Anyone? check me.

RE: Trading Baseball for John Elway
I have a 1989 SLU One-On-One * #9 John Elway/Howie Long. Don't see many Tx Rangers or Nolan Ryan to trade for though. I could ship it to you for $50 pp.
Collecting Nolan Ryan (any uniform), Texas Rangers, Cowboys HOF'ers

(08-27-2013, 08:40 AM)gshankle Wrote: I have a 1989 SLU One-On-One * #9 John Elway/Howie Long. Don't see many Tx Rangers or Nolan Ryan to trade for though. I could ship it to you for $50 pp.
Not buying, only trading, still have about 30,000 cards to trade to load into my org. I would like that slu. besides the Nolan ryan, what other rangers do you like? pm me back. thanks

(08-27-2013, 11:11 AM)jfmjr1 Wrote: Not buying, only trading, still have about 30,000 cards to trade to load into my org. I would like that slu. besides the Nolan ryan, what other rangers do you like? pm me back. thanks
Most of my Rangers & Ryan wants are marked, but that doesn't do us any good while the trade/stars function isn't working. But, always looking for Darvish. I saw a couple of Cowboys I would be interested in too.

(08-27-2013, 11:35 AM)gshankle Wrote: Most of my Rangers & Ryan wants are marked, but that doesn't do us any good while the trade/stars function isn't working. But, always looking for Darvish. I saw a couple of Cowboys I would be interested in too.
LET ME GUESS, THE SMITH PATCH CARD IS ONE? TWO OTHER PEOPLE ARE BATTLING FOR THAT ONE AS WE SPEAK. LMK WHAT THE COWBOYS YOU WERE LOOKING AT, AGAIN I DO HAVE TONS MORE

If you have something you think I might want, add it to your organize. Because I'm not seeing anything of the same or even similar value there now. And just so we're on the same page, that price was for sale. If we're trading, we need to trade at equal value. The SLU is in my org. Send me an offer if you come up with any more Rangers, Ryan or Cowboys.