`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Autos and RU Cards FT
12-06-2013, 11:09 PM
RE: Autos and RU Cards FT
I think you missed an update for the list. Unless you had 2 of them, shouldn't this one be gone:
2013 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMKB Kyle Busch

Smile

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 06:02 AM
(12-06-2013 11:09 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I think you missed an update for the list. Unless you had 2 of them, shouldn't this one be gone:
2013 Total Memorabilia Single Swatch Silver #TMKB Kyle Busch

Smile

It is fixed, Beckett being down during Thanksgiving threw everything off. Thank you Adam.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-08-2013, 02:00 AM
(12-07-2013 06:02 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  It is fixed, Beckett being down during Thanksgiving threw everything off. Thank you Adam.

Jerry

NP, Jerry. I know what you mean, but I just wanted to make sure your list was correct. It would suck for someone to try to trade with you for a card that was already gone.
Thanks for another great trade! BTW, if you ever decide to chase some 1:43rd scale die-cast JG's, I have 2 of them for you. Smile

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
12-08-2013, 08:03 AM
(12-08-2013 02:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  NP, Jerry. I know what you mean, but I just wanted to make sure your list was correct. It would suck for someone to try to trade with you for a card that was already gone.
Thanks for another great trade! BTW, if you ever decide to chase some 1:43rd scale die-cast JG's, I have 2 of them for you. Smile

I might be, PM me the scans and let me know if I have any cards you might be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

12-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

12-27-2013, 08:19 AM
Weekend bump, thank you.

Jerry

12-28-2013, 12:30 AM
(12-08-2013 08:03 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  I might be, PM me the scans and let me know if I have any cards you might be interested in. Thank you.

Jerry

I totally forgot to reply to this post. Sorry! I'll have to take a pic or 2 of them for you to see. If I see something you have that I want for them, I will definitely send you pics.

12-28-2013, 06:13 AM
(12-28-2013 12:30 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I totally forgot to reply to this post. Sorry! I'll have to take a pic or 2 of them for you to see. If I see something you have that I want for them, I will definitely send you pics.

No problem, glad you enjoyed your Christmas Smile

Jerry

12-31-2013, 01:06 AM
I didn't forget about you (or this thread). I haven't really found anything I want to trade the die-cast cars for yet. I did look and saw that you have lots of cards I need. I just want to get one item of comparable BV for each of the 1:43rd scale cars. I will get back to you at some point about them. You know they aren't going anywhere else!