`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Museum Collection Box Break

2013 Topps Museum Collection Box Break
Hey guys, I'm not sure what happened but I just posted this and the thread got deleted?

This is my first post and I am just now getting back into sports cards. I recently broke a box of 2013 Topps Museum Collection after hearing so many good things about the product. Take a look at the YouTube video of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_zZkYqOj8

I look forward to sharing my other box breaks with you guys in the future.

Josh

RE: 2013 Topps Museum Collection Box Break
Were you disappointed with that break?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-26-2013, 05:05 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: Were you disappointed with that break?
It definitely could of been a better break, but I enjoyed it because it was a high end product and I'm getting back in to the hobby. I would of loved to have pulled better cards but all is good, I'll pull something better next time.

Josh

Pull something better next time.....you sound like a true card collector now Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I am super interested in that Rizzo haha

(08-28-2013, 12:29 AM)ryant91 Wrote: I am super interested in that Rizzo haha
Hey, it is currently on eBay...or if you're interested in trading within the next 24 hours I collect any Stan Musial, Kobe Bryant, and 1950's Topps cards. Let me know if you'd like to do some trading. I've never done trading on here but I am eager to learn.

Josh

(08-28-2013, 04:11 AM)jt00082 Wrote: Hey, it is currently on eBay...or if you're interested in trading within the next 24 hours I collect any Stan Musial, Kobe Bryant, and 1950's Topps cards. Let me know if you'd like to do some trading. I've never done trading on here but I am eager to learn.

Josh
Darn, the only thing I have that you collect is a BGS 9.5 Bryant Rookie card from Bowmen Best but I don't think I would be willing to trade it away for Rizzo Sad. You can look at my organize and see if maybe anything peaks your interest. LMK!
Thanks,
Ryan