`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest BGS submission scans!

Latest BGS submission scans!
So BGS set up shop at a card show in Raleigh a few weeks back, 10-day service for 20-day prices so I took some stuff and here's the results!

Had a LOT of cards come back .5 off of the next highest grade, but such is life I suppose.

First, some Mitch inserts.

[Image: oldschoolmintMitches001_zps388f7b66.jpg]

As you can see, the Court Masters (3x 9.5, 1 8.5) and the Memorable Moments (2 9.5s, 2 9s) were .5 off of gem mint. Those Memorable Moments cards were 1:1,500 packs back in the day I think it's a really undervalued set.

Couple newer Mitches

[Image: moregradedMitches001_zpsf768a3dd.jpg]

Still love those 11-12 preferred autos, though somehow I haven't found the red /74 yet but I have the blue /50 and the silver /25.

More Mitches!

[Image: gradedMitchtripleGUs001_zpsf81e4703.jpg]

Of course, the rarest one, emerald /18, is .5 away from a 9, just one of those mean graders I guess haha.

Some Mitch refractors

[Image: gradedMRrefractors001_zps32c4e97a.jpg]

Stoked about the gem mint on the gold refractor /289. Those 96-97 chrome refractors are always brutal on the surface and centering so the 8 was pretty much expected there.

Some MJs!

[Image: moregradedMJs001_zps8eaf3500.jpg]

I KNEW I was gonna take a bath on the centering on that super team refractor, just hoped for an 8 overall. I'll probably keep it slabbed though, I love refractors! Love the 9.5 on the best techniques refractor too. Also, the Jam City was actually an eBay pickup but I figured I'd just toss it in w/ the rest of the submission!

Couple Dream Team autos

[Image: gradedDreamTeamautos001_zps1913dd2d.jpg]

My goal is to eventually get an auto of all 12 of the original Dream Teamers at least in an 8.5. I have a Drexler already, and these are two good-looking additions I think!

Last but not least, two more Dream Teamers...on one card!

[Image: MJBirddualgraded001_zps13c8cf2e.jpg]

Looks like they haven't quite streamlined how to slab the booklets just yet, but it actually displays quite nicely as a result.

Thanks for looking everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Latest BGS submission scans!
Congrats man, nice grades. I really like that Magic/Bird dual auto book.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice stuff man! Stinks on a couple refractors that the card were perfect except the centering. I do not like how centering affects the grade that much! I like the Magic/Bird!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks guys! Yeah I was bummed on the centering issues but at least I knew going into it. Most of these grades ended up right where I figured they'd be. Was disappointed on the Richmond Court Masters and Preferred auto, really thought those would get a gem mint, but everything else was about right.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Great cards to have graded. Some nice 90's stuff!

I would love to get my hands on one of those Memorable Moments Michael Jordans. I agree with you that other then the MJ (think it goes for $500 ungraded) they are undervalued.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.