`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2 days of maintenance??

RE: 2 days of maintenance??
I just hated the fact it was the ONE day a week I get to go through my LCS's bargain boxes looking for the cards I need for my 2004 Sweet Spot Signatures set lol. Oh well, we survived the one day...plus now I know who's online so I can harass them personally!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

It seem like every time there's maintainance, this site is down longer and longer.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-25-2013, 12:55 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: For me, two full days and now must refresh most pages, I can't search my old posts and threads, etc.
same here
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I gotta refresh too. has there been any new content updates? the green blob has been there for a while to let you know when people are online

As for the recent forums downtime (trade/pricing/organize was not down)
Without knowing all the specific details, basically this time a major update was attempted and it also caused too many additional problems so it was undone (hence the downtime)

As soon as we get any further info we will pass it along, hopefully this week they can get it figured out.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(08-25-2013, 06:14 PM)Fantom Wrote: I gotta refresh too. has there been any new content updates? the green blob has been there for a while to let you know when people are online
when they changed over the past two days, it was a little person, but now that i deleted my cookies, the refresh problem is gone and i have the green blob again

(08-25-2013, 07:08 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: when they changed over the past two days, it was a little person, but now that i deleted my cookies, the refresh problem is gone and i have the green blob again
sounds like we are caught in becket 1.5 where all the users cookies are caught in 2.0 while the becket server has been rolled back...

that's really weird because cookies are supposed to store whether you are logged in or not and little else. maybe the browser is storing temporary files or something? I know some static pages require you to delete tep files if you have a problem with it.

OK I just deleted all the temporary internet files (didn't need to bother with cookies) and that fixed everything, no more need to refresh.

Smile

(08-25-2013, 10:37 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: All sites need maintenance, I get that. But here it is pretty ridiculous. No warning, or anything of the sort. You just go to get on one day and it's down. No apologies or reparations to the jaded PAYING users either.
You don't pay to use the message boards, you pay to use the OPG , Organize, and trade, and all of those were working the whole time the message board was in maintenance.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-26-2013, 07:47 AM)shezdoni Wrote: You don't pay to use the message boards, you pay to use the OPG , Organize, and trade, and all of those were working the whole time the message board was in maintenance.
actually, that isnt true. the entire site went down on saturday night