`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was lost but now I'm found!

I was lost but now I'm found!
Hallelujah on this fine Sunday morning! I'm not even going to complain about how lonely I was this weekend without you guys, I'm just happy the Beckett team worked through the weekend to get the board back up!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: I was lost but now I'm found!
yea. yesterday sucked. i just got another error thought trying to get to your thread...
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Yeah, the boards are still all kinds of messed up.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

if you still need to refresh on threads, just clear out your cookies, and you should be fine after that

Hurray!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-25-2013, 11:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if you still need to refresh on threads, just clear out your cookies, and you should be fine after that
so i did that as i use G Chrome and i still get it. on top of that after i log in, it automatically boots me out now.

switched to firefox and it runs everything like a champ on beckett, even the trades.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Nice to be back! I didn't realize how much I depended on these forums until they were down!

Site was down for a while ... jeb said it was turdy, whatever that means.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

When the site was down the web address read Beckett.com/maintenance.html, I backspaced the maintenance.html & hit F5 and was able to log into my organizer until late last night. Obviously I wasn't able to post this info but was able to get some organizing done.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered