`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Allen & Ginter, Death Valley Mini

2013 Allen & Ginter, Death Valley Mini
Does anyone have this mini with the #234 on the back of the base mini. I have the base mini without the #234 on the back and according to OPG and Baseballcardpedia, this card should be serial numbered to 50. There isn't any serial# written, stamped or any other indication. I have nothing to compare this to. If you can, help me with this. This is not a "A&G" back, just a plain base mini.
Thank you

RE: 2013 Allen & Ginter, Death Valley Mini
Would love to see a scan of this. The NNO mini's should have the A&G back design, they aren't serial numbered though, they are just an announced print run of 50.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-22-2013, 09:26 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Would love to see a scan of this. The NNO mini's should have the A&G back design, they aren't serial numbered though, they are just an announced print run of 50.
Pete, I am a bonehead, this is an "A&G" back, if I would have taken a little more time, I would have seen it properly. 67 and growing older. Just too many cards floating on my small desk.
Thanks for your help.

Darn, I was hoping for an anomaly Smile
If you want to trade it, I can use it for my set
Getting older is tough, I just hit 40 a couple days ago, not sure how long I can keep organizing mini's without a magnifying glass Smile

I could be wrong, seeing as Pete knows much more about minis than I...but even the A&G backs still have numbers...so I would think yours is still a nno? I have A&G backs with numbers, none without.

(08-22-2013, 05:04 PM)Ellimist Wrote: I could be wrong, seeing as Pete knows much more about minis than I...but even the A&G backs still have numbers...so I would think yours is still a nno? I have A&G backs with numbers, none without.
Yeah it is an NNO mini. They switched to using the A&g back design on the NNO's last year.