`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What to choose?!!

What to choose?!!
I am thinking of picking up a box or two of the following listed below. Any opinions as to what to get. Does one have potential for a hit or 2 over another or is it all hit or miss. I will be sticking with the below choices as opposed to other brands, so I just wanted to ask for advice. Currently I am thinking the Gear along with the Prizm or Prominence. Any opinions welcome. Thanks!

2012 Panini Absolute Football
2012 Panini Gridiron Gear Football
2012 Panini Longevity Football
2012 Panini Momentum Football
2012 Panini Prizm Football
2012 Panini Prominence Football
[Image: QgxJg.png]

Right now I am looking for anything of Peyton Manning, Marshall Faulk, Marvin Harrison and also mid/high end auto/gu cards of Andre Dawson

Also collecting 1991 Topps Desert Shield PSA 9 or 10 Baseball cards.

RE: What to choose?!!
2012 Panini Momentum Football
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(08-22-2013, 07:06 AM)superynaldo Wrote: 2012 Panini Momentum Football
+1
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

I like prizm
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Prizm was my favorite product last year. I'll have to see this year's product after they're made (and not the preproduction stuff that's not an actual card) before I say it's my favorite this year... But, last year's was EXTREMELY fun to see opened, and I've got quite a bit of stuff from it Smile Momentum was pretty good, too, but Prizm was by far the product that I was not disappointed in!

I'd do absolute and prizm or gear. Momentum and prominence are full of garbage filler autos of no name RCs. And longevity is usually just a bunch of jsy cards. Gridiron gear has hot boxes that could yield 6 hits. Absolute is usually a nice product with a chance to get some nice vets or hof's.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/