`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Wanted - Keep or Sell?

Opinions Wanted - Keep or Sell?
Had a good night at the LCS tonight, busting Inception and Platinum I hit these:

[Image: photo.jpg]

Now, the question is, what to do on the Puig? He's still selling well, though not as high as before, apparently the card is live now, and with him still playing well and the Dodgers a virtual lock for the postseason, perhaps he has yet to reach his peak.

Lemme know your thoughts, I'm likely gonna move the Shelby and Wong too, but keep the Buxton for now. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Opinions Wanted - Keep or Sell?
I'd sell the Puig, just because I can't see his ceiling continuing to climb unless he gets a World Series MVP or something. I'd sell Buxton too. All accounts point to him being a superstar, but the secret is out and people are paying for him like he's a star already. Too much can happen between now and then. A bird in hand is better than two in the bush.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I'd also sell the Puig. More and more of his cards are coming out, and people has a variety of cards to choose from. Great hits btw!

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

why do you always get good cardinals hits!?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Keep it......and see what happens down the road
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I tried selling my Puig Platinum auto but had no luck so far. Getting nothing but rediculous lowball offers. Since they are now live I think I'm going to redeem it and see what it looks like. Then I will decide if I want to sell again or not.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

nice hits on the cards!! what are u asking for the Miller? thanks

I say sell all 4.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Sell the Puig, Miller and Wong ASAP! The Buxton worth hanging onto. Put ridiculous BINs and see what kind of offers you get! Good luck!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I'd take advantage of the hype and sell!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]