`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who thinks that Derek Jeter will pass Pete Rose on the Alll-time hit list????

RE: Who thinks that Derek Jeter will pass Pete Rose on the Alll-time hit list????
Not a chance. As much as I love him, I know he only has 1-2 years left. The yankees will push him as far away as possible at that point, forcing him to go to another team if he wants to keep playing, or retire a yankee. I think, like most, he will choose the latter. They have been doing it almost a century now. From the babe all the way to jorge. There will be absolutely NO love for Jeter from yankee ownership once it is time to talk money again. Very seldom is a player actually fulfilled in his career at the same time the yankees are done with them like Mariano Rivera. We lucked out with a story book finish on that one.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Who thinks that Derek Jeter will pass Pete Rose on the Alll-time hit list????
(08-22-2013, 11:06 PM)petillo64 Wrote: With all those rings I'm sure he had to have been at some point. I know as an A's fan I'll never forget that underhand toss to get Giambi at home... Was about as clutch of a play as it gets, and is the type of play that defines a legend... Even though it wouldn't have been so awesome if Jeremy would have just slid....
Jeremy Giambi is still SAFE!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.