`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody up tonight? wanna talk baseball, cards, life, or if your just bored like me

Anybody up tonight? wanna talk baseball, cards, life, or if your just bored like me
Hey guys. i Have nothing to do tonight. (as always) so if your like me lets talk baseball, trading, e.t.c. Itll be better then going on the computer waiting for someone to make a new thread or new post lol.
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

RE: Anybody up tonight? wanna talk baseball, cards, life, or if your just bored like me
My Royals suck again and I hate Ned Yost and I hate Dayton Moore and I just want Wil Myers back so badly that I think it's causing me serious depression. I wish I was kidding. I've almost cried a few times over the last nine months.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

RE: Anybody up tonight? wanna talk baseball, cards, life, or if your just bored like me
(08-21-2013, 11:44 PM)cross4444 Wrote: My Royals suck again and I hate Ned Yost and I hate Dayton Moore and I just want Wil Myers back so badly that I think it's causing me serious depression. I wish I was kidding. I've almost cried a few times over the last nine months.
well at least the royals arent as bad as my twins. We have no good picther besides albers and our best hitters are sucking it up this year. well at least your Royals are going to be in the wild card this year

Yeah, your Twins are having a year like our Brewers. But I have to admit, it is nice to see the young guys(Segura, Gennett, Davis) playing and playing well. And Lucroy is having a pretty good year, too!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Well to entertain...

[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I'm a fan of the Royals and see them becoming an elite team here in the next couple years. That being said, GO TIGERS! Will we see the first repeat triple crown winner in the history of the game??

My bad, not repeat, but back to back.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-22-2013, 12:25 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Well to entertain...
Man, that sounds an awful lot like the typical softball game in our neck of the woods!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-22-2013, 12:30 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: I'm a fan of the Royals and see them becoming an elite team here in the next couple years. That being said, GO TIGERS! Will we see the first repeat triple crown winner in the history of the game??

My bad, not repeat, but back to back.
Ya miggy is by far one of the best hitters in the game. Hes by far the best right now. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

The Royals have no shot at the wildcard now. We would be elite, but after next season James Shields will be gone and we'll have nothing to show for it. Wil Myers will be down in Tampa tearing up the American League through 2018.
Mr. Killebrew, I'm surprised you're not an expert on the Royals since you decided to bail on the Twins and finish out your career in Kansas City in 1975 Wink
Mr. Killebrew, I'm surprised you're not an expert on the Royals since you decided to bail on the Twins and finish out your career in Kansas City in 1975 Wink
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]