`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharks now officially have

Sharks now officially have
one of the ugliest jerseys in the NHL... Has anyone seen these pajama tops they will be wearing next season?? Geez. its like Dallas & SJ switched jersey designs... Dallas tooks SJs great traditional jersey design with nice striping, while SJ in all their bonehead glory scooped up Dallas's plain awful worst design in the league... SJ has officially went from top 5 in the NHL jersey, to bottom 3...

D.Wilson and John T. need to both be canned for 1) Even thinking bout changing the jersey design & 2) for coming up with THIS for the design...

They are called "Next Wave"... Yea - Next wave of stupid decisions SJ makes... lol

Tried to post an attachment, of course it didnt work. the jerseys are on SJs home page

[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Sharks now officially have
The 'Sharks now officially have' a jersey that looks nearly identical to their previous jersey
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Did you hear the reasoning, the shoulder yokes and stripes made the jerseys too heavy.
[Image: temp_zps476251d0.png]
05-06 UD Ice Rookies: 137/168

I haven't seen pictures, but i've been able to find this statement...

"While it’s true that there will some alterations, don’t expect any drastic differences from what San Jose has been donning in recent seasons. According to one team source, there will be “tweaks to a couple of our jerseys.” The black third jerseys will remain.

The biggest difference will be in the material. The Sharks have worn their black jerseys in the postseason for the past three seasons, mainly due to the players preferring the lighter feel."

so i'm not sure....?

EDIT:
Alright, So i see your point. They did remove some stripes. They do look kinda PJ type, But they aren't insanly different...
[Image: sharks-side-by-side_medium_zpsf7ffd03e.png]
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I actually like these new jerseys. There was too much going on striping wise in the other ones. I still hate those small numbers next to the logo though.
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

NY Islanders Black Alternate Jerseys - possibly the worst looking ones in ALL sports. San Jose's jerseys look like gold compared to that.

I still don't see it, man.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(08-22-2013, 08:43 AM)larrico Wrote: Did you hear the reasoning, the shoulder yokes and stripes made the jerseys too heavy.
Yea, those HEAVY stripes on Boston & Chicagos jerseysdidnt seem to hinder them from winning acup....

Idont see how someone cansaythe bottom stripes were "to much going on" thats how a hockey jersey has ALWAYS looked... Jerseys with nothing on the bottom look like dumb long sleeve football jerseys.

Also if there reason was to eliminate weight, why add the neck tie collar - thats heavier, and why not elminate the numbers onthe front - theyadd weight. Also, minic the success & comfortablity theyhave in the playoffs with the black ones? What success, SJ has been to 2 WCF and never a SFC, so wheres the success... If they players really cant win because of stripes on the bottom of a jersey, then their is a bigger problem...

You dont take one of the top jerseys in the league & take 10 steps backwards in design. All this is now is Dallas's old ugly football jerseys dyed teal.

They need to concentrate on not sucking annually in the playoffs, not worrying about their f--king jerseys!

(And I'm a Sharks fan.)

(08-23-2013, 12:36 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: They need to concentrate on not sucking annually in the playoffs, not worrying about their f--king jerseys!

(And I'm a Sharks fan.)
Exactly... ive been a die hard since day 1.. Its like Doug Wilson will spew out anything to detract attention away from his recent dumb offsaeson moves -- We will eliminate the stripes on our jerseys to add speed to the team, INSTEAD of upgrading our roster, buying out Burish's insane contract, adding young players etc...You know, logical things most GMs do... Heck naw, DWil has an ace up his sleeves, improve the roster by eliminate the added weight of a jersey --- is their a facepalm icon anywhere???!