`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
Congrats to all the winners....maybe I'll win something eventually...

(10-01-2013, 11:45 AM)melodiesdaddy Wrote: I WON THE KOBE AND I AM NOT A PAYING CUSTOMER OF BECKETT OPG, TRADE, OR MARKETPLACE. I HAVE BEEN ENTERING EVERYDAY SINCE DAY 1 . IT IS ALL RANDOM JUST LIKE THE LOTTERY. THANK YOU BECKETT!!!
not to be rude, but what do you do on here? no trades, a few posts in 7 years, and as you said you dont use the opg? congrats on the nice auto!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thank you Beckett!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(10-01-2013, 03:57 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Congrats to all the winners....maybe I'll win something eventually...
+1000000000000
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(10-01-2013, 04:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: not to be rude, but what do you do on here? no trades, a few posts in 7 years, and as you said you dont use the opg? congrats on the nice auto!!!!
It just proves that this drawing is totally random. Thats all. I know of a few folks that come onto the site to get information. They dont post or trade but the fact is since they are here is they collect.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

To add a bit of suspense, the Super Secret Mystery Prize winners won't know what they've won until they receive it in the mail. We've asked that they post about what they get here in the forums so everyone can see as well.

If you are a winner and haven't gotten back to us with your address, please take a moment to email me with this information. If you are having trouble with your email, please send me the information through PM. You'll know I've received it (either email or PM) because I always send a response back.

Thanks to everyone here at Beckett for putting together these great prizes.

And thanks again to you, our members, for participating! It was a great month!

-Traci

(10-02-2013, 09:09 AM)tkaplan Wrote: To add a bit of suspense, the Super Secret Mystery Prize winners won't know what they've won until they receive it in the mail. We've asked that they post about what they get here in the forums so everyone can see as well.

If you are a winner and haven't gotten back to us with your address, please take a moment to email me with this information. If you are having trouble with your email, please send me the information through PM. You'll know I've received it (either email or PM) because I always send a response back.

Thanks to everyone here at Beckett for putting together these great prizes.

And thanks again to you, our members, for participating! It was a great month!

-Traci
That's really cool!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-01-2013, 04:12 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: not to be rude, but what do you do on here? no trades, a few posts in 7 years, and as you said you dont use the opg? congrats on the nice auto!!!!

ping you are the man! my question exactly! i have been biting my tongue as i have seen several winners who have like 20 posts and no trades. there needs to be a better setup for those who have stayed through all the horrid changes over the last few yrs.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

another year of losing lol, congrats to the winners!
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

I was one of the lucky ones, thanks for the fun Beckett.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!