`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
wish in one hand and ....... in the other!!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Its the 24th! Come on random.org or whatever is used! lol Be my friend.

yeah, be surely nice to win something.

It would be nice if we could at least contact the winners to attempt to make a trade or buy the item they won. Since we haven't had a 'member search function' since Beta went live 2 and a 1/2 years ago, AND the winners aren't linked here in the thread, there is NO WAY to do this.
Especially since most of the winners are not regular forum members. It kind of sucks that the most active/responsive members on the site can't even contact the winners to try and work something out.
I guess we all just have to wait until the winners decide to post their winnings on a forum (or on the Marketplace, eBay, COMC, etc.).

(09-23-2013, 11:51 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Its the 24th! Come on random.org or whatever is used! lol Be my friend.
We have to wait until tomorrow to find out the winner of the $100 Grading Cert.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I won yesterdays prize, <23rd>! Thx Beckett!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

I would love to win the $100 grading certificate, I have some nice Texas Rangers autos that needed to be graded. {crossing fingers}
Check out my collection on photobucket --------> http://s813.photobucket.com/user/Will75/library/?sort=6&page=1

I am about ready to give up Sad 0-74 I was sent to the minor leagues.

(09-24-2013, 03:49 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: It would be nice if we could at least contact the winners to attempt to make a trade or buy the item they won. Since we haven't had a 'member search function' since Beta went live 2 and a 1/2 years ago, AND the winners aren't linked here in the thread, there is NO WAY to do this.
Especially since most of the winners are not regular forum members. It kind of sucks that the most active/responsive members on the site can't even contact the winners to try and work something out.
I guess we all just have to wait until the winners decide to post their winnings on a forum (or on the Marketplace, eBay, COMC, etc.).
You can contacts a winner by sending them a PM. Just put their username in the 'To' field. You can also see their profile page by going to www.beckett.com/users/XXXXXXXXX (substitute user's username for X's).

Hope this helps.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

Grading Certificate would be super sweet...