`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Topps is live at retail

2013 Topps is live at retail
Probably few and far between but there are some breaks already over on Blowout. Nothing to great being pulled though.

RE: 2013 Topps is live at retail
Bjoern Werner rookie auto here I come!
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

I just bought a blaster at my local Target, will post when i get home
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

I busted two blasters and six of the hanger packs ... the more expensive ones with the rookie jersey per box.

Got two Marcus Lattimores, Denard Robinson, Markus Wheaton, Gavin Escobar and Tavon Austin.

Also, pulled a Lattimore SP variation and a Reggie Bush Lions gold card/2013 ... stoked about that one!

My two patch cards in the blasters were Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees, so I was pretty happy overall with the break.

(08-20-2013, 11:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I busted two blasters and six of the hanger packs ... the more expensive ones with the rookie jersey per box.

Got two Marcus Lattimores, Denard Robinson, Markus Wheaton, Gavin Escobar and Tavon Austin.

Also, pulled a Lattimore SP variation and a Reggie Bush Lions gold card/2013 ... stoked about that one!

My two patch cards in the blasters were Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees, so I was pretty happy overall with the break.
How do you know which ones are SP or not??
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

(08-20-2013, 11:28 PM)DesertFox24 Wrote: How do you know which ones are SP or not??
Well, in those hanger packs all the rookies are seeded in a row (usually 2 groups of 8), but this Lattimore was inserted randomly right behind the regular inserts ... I checked the bay and it's a SP photo variation.

Plus, I had pulled a different Lattimore in one of the boxes before it, and noticed they were different photos.

I'm probably going to PC him at this point ... he's a Niner, I pulled the two jerseys and the photo SP tonight, and I also pulled a Bowman Chrome on-card auto in a full retail box of Bowman when it first came out.

So, I'm off to a pretty good start, LOL

Nothing around me yet. Went to 4 stores looking Sad
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

thinking I"ll probably just order a factory set for my RC set and give the base veterans away to somebody. Really not digging a lot of the subset designs this year and the hits are just blah outside of the top 1 or 2 players which the odds of pulling are astronomical.

I don't know usually I'm siked up but some reason this year just don't have the itch.

I've been watching the Favres fly on and off eBay. Got my eyes on a certain plaque card that looks awesome!
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(08-21-2013, 06:44 PM)favrecollectors4 Wrote: I've been watching the Favres fly on and off eBay. Got my eyes on a certain plaque card that looks awesome!
the gridiron legends insert right?
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]