`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Mark Martin

WTTF Mark Martin
Purchased a box of mixed sports card and ended up with a couple hundred racing cards. No high end, RU or auto cards though. Looking to trade for base and insert cards of Mark Martin. Send me an offer, thanks.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

RE: WTTF Mark Martin
Where's everyone at? I will personally vouch for Jason. Our trade a few weeks ago went excellent. I think I traded almost all of my duplicate Mark Martin cards to him, as well as a bunch of duplicate GB Packers cards.
Check out his ORG, friends. He actually collects more than he lists in his threads. I had very few NHL cards he wanted/needed, but we kept sending the TO back and forth and made a nice trade.
I actually got many cards from that trade just for Mikarlo (another Jason Big Grin ). You guys should at least give his ORG a look.

I just got back on here after my vacation so I haven't had a chance to see the new stuff in your ORG. I will check it out soon though.

(08-27-2013, 02:15 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Where's everyone at? I will personally vouch for Jason. Our trade a few weeks ago went excellent. I think I traded almost all of my duplicate Mark Martin cards to him, as well as a bunch of duplicate GB Packers cards.
Check out his ORG, friends. He actually collects more than he lists in his threads. I had very few NHL cards he wanted/needed, but we kept sending the TO back and forth and made a nice trade.
I actually got many cards from that trade just for Mikarlo (another Jason Big Grin ). You guys should at least give his ORG a look.
Agreed! Jason and I made a small trade a couple weeks ago. An excellent trader! Helped me out with some of my Jayhawk cards for a few of my Martin dupes. Easy-peasy! I second Adam's vouch!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Thank you for the kind words. Comments like that are exactly why I got into trading online and continue to do so. You guys, and several others, have helped me get to over 4,000 different NY Ranger cards, as well as start a Mark Martin collection. You never know what people have until you take a look. Thanks again guys and hope we can trade together again soon.
Skyhawk27

Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

I have already done a few great trades with you also and I check your Org occasionally to see if you have anything new. Check my Org if you want to see if I have anything that you need, if worse comes to worse I can always use some more trade bait Smile Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

i have a collection of over 600 different mark martin trading cards all in toploaders and arranged by year...also are about 15 different authentic autos...one of the cards is a auto/piece of tire numbered to 6! there is also numerous race used cards in my collection! i am looking to trade for miguel cabrera cards of equal value....i dont have them in my organize because i just got back to online trading as of yesterday...but i can post pics..and put them in the organize...also willing to sell the collection if that helps!
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

(09-05-2013, 01:08 PM)a_swanger Wrote: i have a collection of over 600 different mark martin trading cards all in toploaders and arranged by year...also are about 15 different authentic autos...one of the cards is a auto/piece of tire numbered to 6! there is also numerous race used cards in my collection! i am looking to trade for miguel cabrera cards of equal value....i dont have them in my organize because i just got back to online trading as of yesterday...but i can post pics..and put them in the organize...also willing to sell the collection if that helps!
Sent you a PM, thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Just added a few more cards including some inserts.
Skyhawk27

Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

Hey bud! I've got a ton of Mark Martins if you're interested. Ever get any Jeff Gordon cards, I'd definitely be willing to trade with you!

(09-29-2013, 10:56 PM)nickjf03 Wrote: Hey bud! I've got a ton of Mark Martins if you're interested. Ever get any Jeff Gordon cards, I'd definitely be willing to trade with you!
Offer sent.
Skyhawk27

Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342