`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Topps Coin cards promo
08-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Topps Coin cards promo
Has anyone received their $1,000,000 chase promotion coin/auto cards yet? Just wondering. I'm supposed to get 2 coin cards, A Ted Williams and a Sandy Koufax, But the "processing" notice has been unchanged for over a month now.

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
Avatar and Banner courtesy of jbel4331. THANKS!
Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Topps Coin cards promo
Got my Trout coin probably a month ago already as well as my auto (Vitters lol).

Need 2013 Topps Chrome Atomic Refractor Starlin Castro - last card for my rainbow

2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 14/52 (27% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331
08-19-2013, 03:33 PM
THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

[Image: null_zps175d18ae.jpg]

These cards are Bee-You-Tee-Full!!!

Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
08-19-2013, 03:43 PM
(08-19-2013 03:33 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

[Image: null_zps175d18ae.jpg]

Those are very SWEET looking!!! If the koufax is ever for trade please check me..

[Image: KobeBryant1997-98FinestSilverRainbow.jpg]

PHOTO BUCKET TO CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE

08-19-2013, 03:56 PM
(08-19-2013 03:43 PM)kct1 Wrote:  Those are very SWEET looking!!! If the koufax is ever for trade please check me..

Thanks, but Sorry, I don't think I'd ever trade it ... Actually, I may request for the Koufax card to be buried with me Smile

08-19-2013, 09:25 PM
(08-19-2013 03:33 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  THIS IS SO FUNNY ... guess what I got in the mail about 2 hours after posting this question? ....

THOSE ARE SICK !!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ONES OF THE PLAYERS I HAVE FOR MY MCFARLANES !!!!!!

[Image: XBvKG8Al.jpg]
Check out my Photobucket to see ALL of my High-End Cards w/ matching Mcfarlanes !!!!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards
08-19-2013, 09:52 PM
(08-19-2013 09:25 PM)rollx8 Wrote:  THOSE ARE SICK !!!! I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE ONES OF THE PLAYERS I HAVE FOR MY MCFARLANES !!!!!!

Thanks! I agree ... Nicest special cards ever. They would look pretty nice in your card holders!
All it takes is putting together a streak of 10 consecutive hits... Seems easy, but I just had a 9 streak going good ... One more to go for another coin and freakin' Ryan Zimmerman pinch hit and blew it .... Ending my chances.
YOU OWE ME ZIMMERMAN!!!!
3 weeks ago, Machado screwed me over, too! Had another shot at 10 ... He goes 0-4! I think they're in cahoots with Topps! Smile
As far as going for the $1,000,000 .... No way anyone will come close. The longest streak so far is 37. Mathematically possible but highly improbable.

08-20-2013, 05:03 AM
nice coin cards! i dont think they are doing them anymore I hit a 10 game streak finally and nadda....it said something about the first X number to get it
08-20-2013, 05:49 AM
(08-20-2013 05:03 AM)rentzington Wrote:  nice coin cards! i dont think they are doing them anymore I hit a 10 game streak finally and nadda....it said something about the first X number to get it

Thanks.
If that's the case, might as well not try anymore ... Unless there are autos available for a 15 game streak.
The best I ever had was a 14 game streak ... That was a tough one to lose. Missed an auto by 1.

08-20-2013, 06:49 AM
(08-20-2013 05:49 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote:  Thanks.
If that's the case, might as well not try anymore ... Unless there are autos available for a 15 game streak.
The best I ever had was a 14 game streak ... That was a tough one to lose. Missed an auto by 1.

I struggled to get the 10 and got nothing for it so I gave up
I preferred last years gimmick even though it seemed impossible to finish a set of coins