`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Coin cards promo

RE: Topps Coin cards promo
I had a Trout coin and Vitters auto delivered about a month ago. I keep playing just for fun mainly because I noticed that my last 10 game streak got me nothing. This morning, I got to a five game streak and with my normal code for new player I got a Bundy auto. That was definitely unexpected. I guess they run a raffle every day for 5 game streaks and I won. I think most people have quit playing so the raffle odds are better.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Nice! I just got my ted Williams yesterday as well. These ARE extremely nice looking!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Wow those really look great!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow those really look great!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-20-2013, 09:16 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I had a Trout coin and Vitters auto delivered about a month ago. I keep playing just for fun mainly because I noticed that my last 10 game streak got me nothing. This morning, I got to a five game streak and with my normal code for new player I got a Bundy auto. That was definitely unexpected. I guess they run a raffle every day for 5 game streaks and I won. I think most people have quit playing so the raffle odds are better.
I guess there's a good reason to keep on streakin' Smile
Thanks for the motivation ... when you get the auto, could you post a picture .. would love to see it. Thanks again.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Got the Bundy in a few days ago. /260

[Image: x700oay1x450.jpg]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(09-16-2013, 08:15 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Got the Bundy in a few days ago. /260
[Image: x700oay1x450.jpg]
That is a beautiful card!
Thanks for posting it.
I just got my Ian Desmond auto card ... And I'll post a picture ASAP!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm interested in how they decided on numbering. Bundy was /260. The Vitters I got was /185

[Image: 9pkd56zbx450.jpg]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(09-16-2013, 08:30 AM)glassnickels Wrote: I'm interested in how they decided on numbering. Bundy was /260. The Vitters I got was /185
Wondering the same ... Ian Desmond is /200. Weird?!
Nice Vitters, BTW!

Thanks! Seems like another random sticker dump, but I actually had fun playing the game so any autos were a bonus. Honestly Vitters' sig could be anybody's lol

Sig courtesy jbel4331