`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help completing these 2012 & 2013 Bowman insert sets

RE: Need help completing these 2012 & 2013 Bowman insert sets
Check me this weekend, brother. I've got tons of '13 Platinum to enter in and I plan to do that tomorrow night or Saturday morning. You'll have first crack at what you need. I probably have some of the '12 Platinum stuff you need, too.
Kepler

(08-29-2013, 11:30 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Check me this weekend, brother. I've got tons of '13 Platinum to enter in and I plan to do that tomorrow night or Saturday morning. You'll have first crack at what you need. I probably have some of the '12 Platinum stuff you need, too.
Thank you kindly, my friend! I will give you a check on Sunday then. Have a great weekend!

List is Updated from trades. Thank you, everyone!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

check me. I may have some you are looking for

(08-30-2013, 01:47 PM)cspen Wrote: check me. I may have some you are looking for
You do have a few I could use, friend. Open offer sent!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Updated from trades! Thanks everyone for the help!

Updated from trades. Thank you for the help so far!

Still looking!

Still trying to knock some of these insert sets out. List is updated from trades.

Check out my org, I can just about finish what you are looking for. I also have hundreds of base RC's and such that are not in my org. LMK what you need . Thanks

(09-29-2013, 01:22 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: Check out my org, I can just about finish what you are looking for. I also have hundreds of base RC's and such that are not in my org. LMK what you need . Thanks
Thank you for the post, Open Offer sent!

^ Up to the top ^