`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
woot woot my first Spud!

woot woot my first Spud!
I know for most people, the inclusion of the other guy would bring down the desireablity of this card...but Childress was...for some odd reason...a rookie in my early days of collecting...and for some reason I liked him...so this is my first auto of either of them. Got it for 9.99 /33
[Image: KGrHqNHJEIFENw3Uu0CBRJKBbKmGQ60_3_zps58f39b0c.jpg]
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: woot woot my first Spud!
Congrats man that's a nice card.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(08-18-2013, 10:13 PM)kevinr Wrote: Congrats man that's a nice card.
the same seller had all 3 variations, spud with 3 diff rcs...but I just really couldn't rationalize the other two Rookies lol

Don't worry I haven't forgotten our trade!

(08-18-2013, 10:18 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: the same seller had all 3 variations, spud with 3 diff rcs...but I just really couldn't rationalize the other two Rookies lol

Don't worry I haven't forgotten our trade!
Haha no worries on our trade but I did send you a PM to sweeten the deal for you a little.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(08-18-2013, 10:26 PM)kevinr Wrote: Haha no worries on our trade but I did send you a PM to sweeten the deal for you a little.
I saw that lol may I say that you're killing me with your more than generous offer....like hair pulling out lol

Nice pickup man! Do you collect Spudd?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(08-18-2013, 11:15 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Nice pickup man! Do you collect Spudd?
not at all, but I have a multisport HOF/Legend PC (definition of Legend is my interpretation lol there are guys in that PC who have no business being there other than the fact they were stars the year I started collecting and I wanted stuff of them) lol

LoL, funny lil' story behind the dual auto, it looks nice. FWIW, at least Spud always gives you an A+ signature!

You said the seller had all 3 variations but you couldn't rationalize picking up the other two? Hmm, Childress was drafted in 2004 so I'm gonna try to unlock my inner "Schwab" and guess the other two Hawks rooks from that year are Donta Smith and..................hmmm, I'm gonna go with Royal Ivey?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-20-2013, 11:18 AM)vgqv Wrote: LoL, funny lil' story behind the dual auto, it looks nice. FWIW, at least Spud always gives you an A+ signature!

You said the seller had all 3 variations but you couldn't rationalize picking up the other two? Hmm, Childress was drafted in 2004 so I'm gonna try to unlock my inner "Schwab" and guess the other two Hawks rooks from that year are Donta Smith and..................hmmm, I'm gonna go with Royal Ivey?
I wanna say yes to the Smith (didn't really pay too close to the cards, like I said, impulse buy) and...a Williams I think?