no...period
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

RE: Is the JSY game used if...
I say no. jsy cards have become dirt cheap because of the event worn jsy. I dont want to see the actuall game worn jerseys watered down with "game issued" cards. it should be event used (the game is an event...) and game used only. actually scratch that.. I wish EU jsys would not be used and that card companies would wait until the pre or regular season to get the GU jsys, even if we dident get any products until well into regular season....

Just to make sure everyone is tracking...

I mean if you get the whole jersey from the player...who didnt play in the game.
Not talking cards here.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(08-19-2013, 04:39 PM)philc80 Wrote: It's only game used if it comes with complimentary b.o. smell.
Haha thats funny... Can call it a scratch and sniff....*chuckles*

(08-20-2013, 10:08 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: Just to make sure everyone is tracking...

I mean if you get the whole jersey from the player...who didnt play in the game.
Not talking cards here.
If the Jsy was worn at an official game. It would be game worn. IMO anyways. He is on the roster to play, so he is in the game technically. If its a pre season game, thats just spliting hairs i would think.

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

did you send me a package with a 91 stadium club?
PI

Big Grin 
He probably sweat in it a bit while riding the bench, so it should still have b.o. smell.
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

I guess the New England Patriots have to be able to get rid of their Aaron Hernandez jerseys that got redeemed...this could be one way of making back some money...sell it to card companies. Just think if you thought you were getting a Tom Brady jersey or Patch swatch, but it's actually one worn by Aaron Hernandez?! (yes, I had to go there)

(08-19-2013, 09:59 AM)djohn Wrote: Topps already is extremely vague with their certification, and they don't even say that the jersey is from that player anymore. Simply, "the relic is not from a specific game or event", and they stopped saying "game used" or "game worn" on everything. So for all we know they are already using Wal-Mart jerseys that the player never even touched.

(08-21-2013, 03:39 PM)joshdetloff Wrote: did you send me a package with a 91 stadium club?
yes
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, epic. You have no idea how much I appreciated the cards you sent.
PI