`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help/info with possible error card

need help/info with possible error card
opened a blaster box of 2013 bowman platinum and pulled a stan musial rc reprint card. the weird thing is it wasnt the normal one, it was the autographed card but with no autograph. it has the "certified autograph issue" stamped in the top left and "the signing of all topps autographed cards is witnessed by a topps representative to guarantee authenticity" on the back. only the 5 made have this. what should i do??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: need help/info with possible error card
Contact Topps, and see what they say they will do. I wouldn't send it back to them without clear information regarding what they will replace it with.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

That's what I'll do. Thanks for the help.

Hmmm... probably wasn't meant to be in there. Obviously he can't sign autos anymore. They may have some stickers of his auto though.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Well it is sticker autos that come on the 5 out there, but I don't think I have one of the 5 because the x/5 isnt stamped on the back like the rest. It's strange, the card is identical to the auto version without the auto or numbered stamp. Seems like an error.

You seem to have the 6/5 Smile , or to put it another way, the flipping sorting machine (or human) stuck something that isn't supposed to exist into the production line for packaging. My guess... I agree with above contact Topps, listen to David Wright tell you about the exciting products Topps has to offer, and hopefully they can do something for you.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

I agree about what happened. I'll let you guys know what topps says when I call them.

Lol, I'm on hold with topps and get the David wright reference now
Topps will supposedly replace it