`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
question about press pass.

question about press pass.
whats the deal with the different colored names. are these variants? or just some version of a rainbow?
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

RE: question about press pass.
They are variants designed to be SP's. Press pass is big on having several "red ink" as well as a few inscription cards per set.

I was obsessed with their 2007 legends football set and collected 97 of the 99 autos before I got frustrated and sold the lot.
During this time I contacted the company and they emailed me the Excel Spreadsheet they used to track each card, the red ink variants, and the inscriptions.
I have to say, their customer service was helpful and top notch!
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

i just mean regular base cards. like im looking at 2 cards right now of the same guy, one of them his name is gold and the other one is silver., but thats the only difference on the card.

Depends on what year and product from Press Pass you are referring to, but they do make foil parallels that are simply different colored foil. They have made gold parallels, blue parallels, red, parallels, and other colors as well that are nothing more than a different color foil on the front of the card. Ehat you are looking at is probably just one of the foil parallels.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

its from this year. I didn't know if there was a significance to any color, like one was more rare then another.