Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a real or fake Jordan card?

Is this a real or fake Jordan card?
Can anyone tell this is real or fake card from the scans? Thanks

photo MJRealorfake.jpg

photo MJback.jpg

RE: Is this a real or fake Jordan card?
Links don't work, you have to download pictures of the card to photobucket then copy link to the post.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(08-18-2013, 07:55 PM)kevinr Wrote: Links don't work, you have to download pictures of the card to photobucket then copy link to the post.
Thanks Kevin.

the decimal point is missing in his career points average - can't remember if that's an indicator for real or fake. The card is a bit dinged up though.... so might be a fake. Top left corner, the edges are a bit worn in places....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(08-18-2013, 08:07 PM)taffster74 Wrote: the decimal point is missing in his career points average - can't remember if that's an indicator for real or fake. The card is a bit dinged up though.... so might be a fake. Top left corner, the edges are a bit worn in places....
There is a decimal there. Yea, it is a dinged up card.

Colors are not sharp enough to me, unless its really faded over time. The V on the banner doesn't looks dark enough either. Also check the eyes on the bull on the back. The NBA logo on the back bottom right corner doesn't look right to me either. It looks like a fake IMO but I am no expert either.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

It is a risk every time a raw Jordan is for sale. So many fakes out there.

Yes I just looked at one yesterday a guy had for sale and it was plainly a fake. I had to tell him and show him why I thought it was fake and yes taffster74 the missing decimal point is a indicator that it is faked.

What are they asking for that Jordan if you don't mind me asking, IMO the condition is not very good and I don't know if its the picture or what but the edge looks like it is rounded, like someone tried to trim it.

This is on ebay starting bid of $99.

Late to the party but thats real. Beat up but real...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]