`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTT 1984-85 OPC Steve Yzerman BGS 9.5

RE: Leaving the Hobby Sale Yzerman 9.5
(08-19-2013, 06:23 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: Yea, but if you're trying to build a set that's all PSA, you would definitely pay more if a GEM MINT popped up. I guess anyway? lol

If it doesn't sell, it's not going to kill me to keep it lol. I put up a lot of my game used stuff and it's selling well. I just can't decide if I want to let everything go and call it quits or not.

I really like my 2011-12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures and want to complete the set, but I'd be just as happy finishing the non auto'd set and I'd save a lot of time and money trying to search them down.
hey hey hey, if you've got full game used stuff you need to PM me bro! lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

If by full game used you mean lil swatches glue to cardboard then yep, I got it lol

Although, I can sell you some gloves, sticks, bats, bowling balls, etc. that are game used by me.

I'll even sign them. I still have the ball I used to shoot my first career 300 game. I was only 15. I'll sign that bad boy, mark it 1/1, and there you go! Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-19-2013, 07:35 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: If by full game used you mean lil swatches glue to cardboard then yep, I got it lol

Although, I can sell you some gloves, sticks, bats, bowling balls, etc. that are game used by me.

I'll even sign them. I still have the ball I used to shoot my first career 300 game. I was only 15. I'll sign that bad boy, mark it 1/1, and there you go! Smile

LOL You better not do this, I would give anything to have a glove or bat from when I was younger. We were at my daughters grandparents house the other day, and her grandpa pulled out his old rawlings glove, had his name and his phone number across it from when he was a kid. Man I wish I would have kept mine!
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

No worries, I still have my first glove Smile It's so small and the wrist part is ripped from when i tried to stick my foot in it. Why did I try to stick my foot into my baseball glove you ask? I have no idea lol

Nobody eh?

Any offers at all?

Sad day when a GEM Mint OPC Yzerman can't get any offers.

Final Bump. Accepting offers.....

RE: WTT 1984-85 OPC Steve Yzerman BGS 9.5
bump for traders?