`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
opinion on reasonable value for this card

opinion on reasonable value for this card
pulled a 2013 Bowman Chrome Dual Rc Auto 8/25 of Cordarelle Patterson and DeAndre Hopkins.

Last one I could find that sold on the other site went for around $42 but that was nearly 3 weeks ago on Aug. 4th before pre-season got started good. The only active one I could find was asking $119 BIN.

Both of these guys have had strong showings so far.

[Image: Bowmanduel_zpsbfc05b58.png]

RE: opinion on reasonable value for this card
(08-18-2013, 01:45 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: pulled a 2013 Bowman Chrome Dual Rc Auto 8/25 of Cordarelle Patterson and DeAndre Hopkins.

Last one I could find that sold on the other site went for around $42 but that was nearly 3 weeks ago on Aug. 4th before pre-season got started good. The only active one I could find was asking $119 BIN.

Both of these guys have had strong showings so far.

[Image: Bowmanduel_zpsbfc05b58.png]
I would think that half of that guys BIN price is a realistic sell price to expect to get, if you actually want to sell it. You could put a $75 price on it and might get some interest and take an offer at $60-65. Rookie WRs don't get a huge amount of love.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

50$ was the first price that came to mind...... but I can se $75+ if the right people want it Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I'd be a buyer at 60, so its at least worth that.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

Well that BIN is over book value, so I don't see anyone paying that.... I would speculate anywhere between $50 and $75 you could get for it.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Well I had mine set at $80 BIN with Best Offer and ended up settling on $60 so I'm happy. Will pay for at least half of a box of Topps Chrome when it comes out.