`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Don Kessinger cut signature card

Need help with Don Kessinger cut signature card
I picked this card up at my LCS with the purpose of using it in a trade with a Cubs collector, but I cannot find it in the Beckett database and I've not heard back from the trader and I'm hoping I didn't buy a ringer. I checked out the website given on the back of the card and the site looks legit and it is TRISTAR, of which I have seen in the database. Can anybody help me out with some pertinent info on this? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

2008 TRISTAR Signa Cuts Don Kessinger 07/25

[Image: IMG_0366_zps7ca6f2d7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0367_zps711bf0a1.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Need help with Don Kessinger cut signature card
No 2008 TriStar shows up or any 08 Don Kessinger cards.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

-Bump- Anybody?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I don't see it in the database...however....went looking for a 2010 Topps Peak Performance auto today and couldn't find that either. Maybe something is up with the database (?)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.