• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) 2013 Bowman Platinum Blaster Boxes, Pics

(2) 2013 Bowman Platinum Blaster Boxes, Pics
I think I did pretty well for blasters.

Tayler Scott and Jesse Biddle Green Refractor 191/399
[Image: Autos.jpg]

PUIG base, Addison Russell Xfractor, Alex Meyer Xfractor
[Image: Puig.jpg]

C.J. Cron Blue Chrome Refractor 150/199, Cespedes and Felix Hernandez Cutting Edge Stars
[Image: blue_diecut.jpg]

Bradley, Crick, Singleton, Roache Base Chrome
[Image: Chrome.jpg]

Hawkins and Russell Top Prospects
[Image: topprospects.jpg]

Lincecum and Strasburg Blue Saphire
[Image: Blue.jpg]

McCutchen, Ruiz, Perez, Butler
[Image: Gold.jpg]

So over all, I am pretty happy with the break. 2 autos plus a Puig. Beating the odds is always fun.

RE: (2) 2013 Bowman Platinum Blaster Boxes, Pics
you did way better than I did on my one box today. Im going to pick up another tomorrow because I still have an itch
[Image: IMG_5076.jpg] [Image: IMG_5078.jpg]

(08-17-2013, 10:39 PM)Kramer Wrote: you did way better than I did on my one box today. Im going to pick up another tomorrow because I still have an itch
I was very shocked with these breaks. I was just hoping to get a Puig since that was the realistic chances but getting an auto in each box (granted may not be the best) can't complain.

I say go for another one. Smile

(08-17-2013, 10:43 PM)rss683 Wrote: I was very shocked with these breaks. I was just hoping to get a Puig since that was the realistic chances but getting an auto in each box (granted may not be the best) can't complain.

I say go for another one. Smile
yea I picked one up in my break, that was the best I came away with. definitely hitting it up again tomorrow
[Image: IMG_5076.jpg] [Image: IMG_5078.jpg]

nice hits man!! congrats on the autos in the blasters. they seem to be hitting this year. if the Biddle is for trade, lmk. thanks

(08-18-2013, 10:10 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits man!! congrats on the autos in the blasters. they seem to be hitting this year. if the Biddle is for trade, lmk. thanks
Thanks Snappy. Going to hold onto the Biddle for right now.