`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Re-submission luck?

Re-submission luck?
Has anyone ever had any luck with re-submitting a card to get re graded and gotten a better grade? I have have a david Wilson topps chrome black rc auto that I got raw graded at the national and it came back a 9 but I swear it should be a 9.5. I've looked over this card several times with a high powered loop and I don't see any thing wrong with it at all. I would like to re-submit it but is it even worth the trouble?
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: Re-submission luck?
Double check the centering. I have a Russell Wilson Chrome black refractor that has two 9.5 subgrades, a 10 for surface, and 8.5 for centering. And frankly to me it doesn't even look off centered at all, much less 8.5-worthy.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

centering looks good to me, the only bad thing is that its raw graded so I have no idea what the subs are.

I've gotten many bumps. Even a whole point. I've also had my PSA 10's come back BGS 9, so ya never know. I've even seen cards that they returned as "altered" get graded the next time around...
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Check the surface of the card most have a residue that can clean up nicely.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Will they ever down grade a card?

(08-18-2013, 02:06 PM)s1020 Wrote: Will they ever down grade a card?
Yes they will. Your rolling the dice....

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"