`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What are your thoughts of charlie manuel fired and Ryne sandberg taking his place?

RE: What are your thoughts of charlie manuel fired and Ryne sandberg taking his place?
(08-19-2013, 03:22 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Nah....other than Johnson (Nat's) who is retireing the rest are good.
Hard to get a feel for the Marlins...it's either the manager or all the players they get rid of LOL...I ke your closer though...you called it at the beginning of the season!
Actually, I was the one questioning his abilities. I got 2 autos of him in the Turkey Red boxes I ordered and was wondering if he was any good ..Cishek turned out to be very good, but I didn't have a clue, someone else made that call! But howzabout that Jose Fernandez .... If he stays healthy he'll put up some good numbers and will end up on the Dodgers or Blue Jays before winter trades begin .... Marlins have the worst owner in baseball!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.