`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Injury for me

Injury for me
Hey guys.. hurt my calf/Achilles and im gonna be wobbling around for a better part of the next month. if im slow to respond to some im sorry.. I will not be trading,buying or anything of that nature until I get this straightened out because I unfortunately do not have health insurance and will be paying outve pocket(what I can)
I have trades to send out which im hoping to get out in the AM with a little help. Ill pop in now and then but this injury gives me time to take a break from basically everything.Ive made some good connections on facebook and what not and if anyone needs to get ahold of me my email is in my profile.. feel free to get ahold of me that way!! Thanks for understanding... :/

-frenchy
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Injury for me
Get better pal.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Hope u get better! Next time just calmly walk to the mailbox when ur expecting a sick mail day! lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Frenchie = Listed as doubtful this week, hopefully upgraded to questionable next week.

We got some good comedians tonight lol. I have no funny punchlines so I will just say get better soon and I hope to see you around on the boards buddy.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

BREAKING NEWS 3rd year Beckett member Jfrench has just been put on the PUT list physically unable to trade ) due to suffering a calf injury durring the Tuesday sprints to the Post Office. They are hoping it wont require surgery. Hope you feel better my friend
Photobucket

Get better bud!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-17-2013, 06:47 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: BREAKING NEWS 3rd year Beckett member Jfrench has just been put on the PUT list physically unable to trade ) due to suffering a calf injury durring the Tuesday sprints to the Post Office. They are hoping it wont require surgery. Hope you feel better my friend
Thats awesome!

Get better.... still doing the league?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Get better, man!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Crappy to hear John. That kinda injury just needs rest if its your achilles heel. You know I am just getting over a surgery on my foot. Get the cast off next week. So I feel your pain. I think you should be kicking around on the boards, make some trades with some members that dont mind waiting for cards. Just hang out and bombard the boards with your input on stuff. These boards have kept me alive for 2 months now. If not for them I would have been bored out of my brain. with all this extra time your gonna have your FFL teams are gonna be crazy..lol
Get better bud.
Edit extra: My Girlfriend that brought in the mail from you the other day said you prolly hurt yourself carrying that envelope around. It was heavy! Thanx for all the extra set fillers bro! But thanx mostly for trading me this card!
[Image: julioauto_zps8e427993.jpg]
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]