`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Am I seeing something not there?

Am I seeing something not there?
So, when looking through the card images I have to find the images for my Five Star autos, I came across my auto for Jermichael Finley that I have from 2012 Prizm. Now, I opened up the image for his 2012 Crown Royale, and did a double take. That looks almost nothing like the Prizm, I thought. So, I brought the two up next to each other, and they really don't look all the same. So, take a look:

Prizm:

Crown Royale:

I also looked up other autos he's had, and none of them really look like the first one. Am I loosing it more than normal right now? What are the chances that Panini accidentally someone else's auto on a Jermichael Finley card?

RE: Am I seeing something not there?
If you do an ebay search for Jermichael Finley autos you'll discover that his signature, much like his play, lacks consistency. Probably depends on how he's feeling at the moment. Also like his play...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

While I tend to agree, LOL, those letters on that auto almost remind me of James Jones (albeit WAY more messy). I can't say I've seen another Finley auto that's that... crappy looking. I don't know how I hadn't noticed it before.

Though, just did a bay search, and saw this one, and I guess I got one of the better ones...

Just looked at the completed auctions, and saw this one:

I wonder if he only signed the 25, and somebody else signed the other 49, or they put the wrong ones on the 49....

(08-16-2013, 02:23 PM)uwash97 Wrote: If you do an ebay search for Jermichael Finley autos you'll discover that his signature, much like his play, lacks consistency. Probably depends on how he's feeling at the moment. Also like his play...

Ha ha ha ha. he is no Carlester Crumpler!

I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Looks like James Jones Auto. GB Receiver that wears #89 and Finley is #88.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(08-16-2013, 03:07 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: Looks like James Jones Auto. GB Receiver that wears #89 and Finley is #88.
That's what I was thinking too, though Jones' auto is a bit cleaner than that (at least the few that I have). I don't really know, that's why I thought I'd ask you guys about it. I was really surprised at the difference when I compared the two pics!

Maybe Cam Newton signed them?

Yes yes, I'll beat that horse until he's resurrected - and I'll then beat it back down!!! Wink
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]