`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Newest Pickups

My Newest Pickups
Just wanted to share my latest Heels pickups. Ive got 3/4 of the NT RPA's, just need Barnes but its impossible to even try to trade for, everybody is just wanting to sell.

First a trade with Tim(tbarn)
[Image: oeu8k250.jpg][Image: w8jz8i60.jpg]

Now to my NT's
[Image: 0iz17221.jpg]
[Image: 9z7g766n.jpg]
[Image: x75o3s10.jpg]

RE: My Newest Pickups
nice pickups...Hold on to the Henson as soon as the Bucks wake up and realize what they have he will shine.
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

Wow! Love the RPAs! I definitely am going to have to pick up a Zeller. Great stuff as always!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Awesome stuff! Love the patches on the RPAs.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Awesome pickups! I agree about Henson, wait until the Bucks decide to give him consistent minutes, he will breakout.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-16-2013, 12:16 PM)patrick54 Wrote: nice pickups...Hold on to the Henson as soon as the Bucks wake up and realize what they have he will shine.
Yea, I expect some big numbers from Henson this year with Jennings and Ellis gone. More shots for the post players and he was clearly above everybody else during the summer league.
(08-16-2013, 02:56 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow! Love the RPAs! I definitely am going to have to pick up a Zeller. Great stuff as always!
Yea, I was selective when it came to the Marshall and Zeller. Didnt want the waistband type patches but actual patches. You can get Zeller for a reasonable price too!
(08-16-2013, 03:51 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Awesome stuff! Love the patches on the RPAs.
Thank you! Most of the patches on the regular versions are very nice!
(08-16-2013, 04:04 PM)vgqv Wrote: Awesome pickups! I agree about Henson, wait until the Bucks decide to give him consistent minutes, he will breakout.
I know, all you have to do is look at his production last season when he played starters minutes!

Stop stealing my Kendall's man! haha nice pickups buddy!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(08-18-2013, 02:01 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Stop stealing my Kendall's man! haha nice pickups buddy!
haha I was waiting to see how long it took for you to notice! IF I hadnt tried a box of NT I would have went after the /5 from NT but I let it go to somebody who had deeper pockets than me.