`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS DUDE SERIOUS!!!!

THIS DUDE SERIOUS!!!!
MAN I CANNOT STAND THIS GUY! Bud Selig will forever go down as the worse commissioner in history...

LAST LAST PARAGRAPH IS WHAT HAS ME WORKED UP!!!!

"PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE SPORT" F*@K OUT OF HERE, lets forget that you allowed this throughout the 80's and 90's then ran all the players out of the game that helped get the sport back!!!!

Baseball commissioner Bud Selig stood by his decision to issue a 211-game suspension to New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez, calling it "eminently fair."

"I spent many, many hours thinking about it," Selig told reporters Thursday at the owners' meetings in Cooperstown, N.Y. "Trying to be fair, trying to be logical and rational. And the one thing you learn in this job after 20-something years, I wouldn't second-guess it today at all.

A-Rod's Good, Bad & Ugly

ESPNNewYork.com takes a look back at A-Rod's best -- but mostly worst -- moments as a Bronx Bummer Bomber.
Photo Gallery Top 50 Yanks

"I know why I did it, and what I did. I thought it was eminently fair then and I think it's eminently fair today."

Rodriguez is appealing the suspension, which he received Aug. 5 for violating baseball's drug policy because of his involvement in the Biogenesis case.

Rodriguez did not appear in the clubhouse Thursday after the Yankees' 8-4 loss to the Los Angeles Angels.

Some believe Rodriguez received too harsh a penalty. Others believe MLB might be out to get the three-time American League MVP.

"I can't control what other people say and do," Selig said. "I have a job to do, and the job is to protect the integrity of the sport and enforce our program, and that's what I'm going to do.

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: THIS DUDE SERIOUS!!!!
I don't like him either but I do think he finally did something right with Arod. He had to make an example out of somebody and a repeat offender/highest paid/biggest name/d-bag is the perfect candidate for this honor. I hope once the appeal is done and his suspension starts we never see him in baseball again.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I see Bud at least once a month (I work in the same complex as his office). That guy looks like Skeletor from He-Man in real life.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

The Bud Selig Era has done nothing for the "integrity of the game." Granted players were the main culprits, Selig hasn't done much to help.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(08-16-2013, 10:35 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I don't like him either but I do think he finally did something right with Arod. He had to make an example out of somebody and a repeat offender/highest paid/biggest name/d-bag is the perfect candidate for this honor. I hope once the appeal is done and his suspension starts we never see him in baseball again.
Yep I think Arod's exact thinking..... if I miss this year and next my chances of playing again are right next to over, and also Hall of Fame too.
Bud Selig is an idiot, he was a team owner in the eightys when this whole thing started and stood to gain from it. Any of us with normal jobs would have been fired long ago he should be removed from office.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/