`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now THAT'S what I call game used! SWEET PC pickup!

Now THAT'S what I call game used! SWEET PC pickup!
Hey guys, Brett Wallace of the Astros played HS ball in our city, so I have a mildly decent PC of him.

With the kind help of rob024420, I picked up this sweet PC add in a trade.

Notice the authentic stain, LOL ...

[Image: BDub_zpsdb77edb2.jpg]

I'm REALLY hoping it's either grass or dirt.

Thanks Rob!

RE: Now THAT'S what I call game used! SWEET PC pickup!
thats pretty cool!
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Coffee stain

(08-15-2013, 11:15 PM)harmon killebrew Wrote: thats pretty cool!
Thank you ... I was very surprised. Probably my most 'authentic' GU card.
(08-15-2013, 11:16 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Coffee stain
Yeah, I was thinking that or possibly dip ... but I don't think Brett chews. Pretty sure he doesn't.

Looks like every infield dirt stain i have on my softball stuff. Some infield dirt is harder to clean than others, I guess. When I lived in NY, the dirt was easier to clean out, but now in Florida, there must be some kinda clay mixed in ... Impossible stuff ... Bleach, oxi-clean, nothing works! So I wouldn't worry that Brett's stain is something else Smile
Great card, BTW
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

You're welcome! Glad you like it. That was pack pulled, Im thinking dirt stain

(08-16-2013, 02:47 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Looks like every infield dirt stain i have on my softball stuff. Some infield dirt is harder to clean than others, I guess. When I lived in NY, the dirt was easier to clean out, but now in Florida, there must be some kinda clay mixed in ... Impossible stuff ... Bleach, oxi-clean, nothing works! So I wouldn't worry that Brett's stain is something else Smile
Great card, BTW
Yep, infield dirt works for me ... makes sense, he's a corner infielder, maybe diving for a ball at third or something.

This was one of those trades that was a win-win for everybody ... Rob collects minis, I had a few he was looking for, he hooked me up on the PC, it was sensational.
(08-16-2013, 11:50 AM)rob024420 Wrote: You're welcome! Glad you like it. That was pack pulled, Im thinking dirt stain
Yep, it's official. We're going with dirt stain. You, sir, will always have dibs on my minis from this day forward.