Trading 11-12 Young Guns including RNH
Looking to acquire PC only, looking to move

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Gabriel Landeskog
Carl Hagelin
Cody Hodgson
Sean Couturier
Mark Scheifele

The Hopkins I want to do a 1 for 1 but the others I will trade for PC. Thanks for looking.

[Image: 9g038gh1.jpg]
[Image: sda8m9ic.jpg]
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: Trading 11-12 Young Guns including RNH
Please check my ORG and maybe we can get something done?
Only U.S. trading until further notice....

check my org let me know if you see anything

SORRY GUYS DIDNT REALLY SEE ANYTHING THANKS THOUGH
RNH YG STILL AVAILABLE

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

I have a tonne of basketball rookies available and some nhl rookies. Check my stuff out. I'd be willing to trade for a lot of the young guns you have there.
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(08-17-2013, 11:15 AM)chemainus Wrote: I have a tonne of basketball rookies available and some nhl rookies. Check my stuff out. I'd be willing to trade for a lot of the young guns you have there.
sorry didnt see anything, thanks for the look though

Lets try this one more time, RNH and other 2011-12 YG's for trade, looking for PC only. Thanks

Any interest in Fleury Titanium /99 RC? Debating on getting rid of it since I picked up the Luxury Suite card.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

(08-19-2013, 06:50 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: Any interest in Fleury Titanium /99 RC? Debating on getting rid of it since I picked up the Luxury Suite card.
absolutely let me know if you want to move it, lets start up a deal,

please check my org

RNH YG still available if interested