`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My first 1/1 PC Hit! Eddie Lacy 2013 Finest Patch Auto Superfractor

RE: My first 1/1 PC Hit! Eddie Lacy 2013 Finest Patch Auto Superfractor
Hell I'll buy the Packers in your break off of you if you don't want it. How much did you pay?
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

very nice..congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-16-2013, 08:56 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Joe, you can always trade it to one of us Packers fans (and you could even go for someone else named "Joe" too... wink wink, nudge nudge) if you get something good!
HOLY MOLY, that was a great case break for me. I won't hijack this poor guy's thread, but I will post the spoils when they come in. Any Packers fans may want to start looking for some Arian Foster or JJ Watt trade bait....

Thats awesome man! Congrats!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Hoe Lee Crap congrats on the Lacy!! LOL you better stop though because that will never happen again!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-16-2013, 04:55 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: HOLY MOLY, that was a great case break for me. I won't hijack this poor guy's thread, but I will post the spoils when they come in. Any Packers fans may want to start looking for some Arian Foster or JJ Watt trade bait....
What'd you pull in the break? I'm goin to my LCS tomorrow so depending what you got I can look for some of your needs to work out a trade
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

(08-16-2013, 06:51 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Hoe Lee Crap congrats on the Lacy!! LOL you better stop though because that will never happen again!
Oh I know... My gf and I were watching the break at the beginning not realizing it was our break (she had the niners) because the guy did two of them that night and we only had CB2... Then when she hit a Vance Mcdonald on-card he said her name so we realized it was us. Glad it was too, I cant imagine how I'd react if I'd have had the Packers for the first break and not the second, then seen that.