`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much do you charge....shipping.

RE: How much do you charge....shipping.
(08-16-2013, 09:44 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: If I pay and get a PWE..and they did not state that the shipping was PWE for X amount etc...they get dinged in feedback..poor form all around, even on a low $ card..
Yeah i recently started lowering the score on shipping costs if they send me a PWE and didnt state it

eBay i starting to make me angry lol
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I do 3.00 for everything under 25 bucks. Over that its free. I do not do International anymore. Although I should because some things would sell higher with international bidders.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-16-2013, 10:31 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I do 3.00 for everything under 25 bucks. Over that its free. I do not do International anymore. Although I should because some things would sell higher with international bidders.
Just state the postage fees for international..like $7 for International regular.
They do not mind paying, they know the cost to ship..
I still get international buyers and they pay the postage.
More people looking to buy.. the better..

I do $2.50 as well and I ship securely in a bubble mailer with case and team bag. I don't feel like 2.50 is too high at all. I calculated it all out and 2.50 is absically exactly what it costs for me to get your card to you securely packaged correctly. Only time I will do free shipping is if I do a .99 auction and I expect the card to sell for more then $25 or so to attract more bids.

I think you are being fair.
(08-16-2013, 10:13 AM)SGC300ier Wrote: eBay i starting to make me angry lol
Just now? Their 10% fees alone are highway robbery.

Yea they're horrible. My question now is, if you sell something for say $1,000 do they still take 10% or is the percentage knocked down?
[Image: h6wRomT.png]