`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Few New Packers I got

Few New Packers I got
Got a few new cards I thought I'd post... The Franklins and Lacys were all either pulled in boxes I bought or in Packers Case breaks (there is some smudges on the top loaders they're in)... the Franklins are /25, /399, /299... Lacys are /50 and /75
[Image: Franklins.jpg]
[Image: Lacys.jpg]

Then I decided to start a little bit of a Randall Cobb PC as well, so I thought I'd start it off with a bang... one of these was from a trade (thanks jags) and the other two are off the bay. They are /50, /525, and /99

[Image: Cobbs.png]

If anyone else wants to help to contribute to these collections, let me know!!

Thanks for looking!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

RE: Few New Packers I got
well great looking cards
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

glad you got it and liked it. don't forget to mark as complete Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Done. Got excited with all that came in today haha
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

nice looking cards
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

lol...no worries....it happens to all of us every so often
(08-15-2013, 06:41 PM)nathan craig Wrote: Done. Got excited with all that came in today haha
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

very nice trip Franklin. I have a suspicion he'll be the main back in the next few years
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Great looking stuff. Really like that Inception Lacy! Good luck on your new Cobb PC as well!
[Image: 4JPZkbH.png]