`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Card companies need to slow down with all the 1/1s

RE: Card companies need to slow down with all the 1/1s
Yea its getting out of hand now these days!!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

i'm going to say that chrome is still a much better set to work with then say, bowman inception or bowman platinum...those sets are the ones with different colors, different seasons (what the heck is with that concept by the way), etc...triple threads has 4 white whales (what?!)...but i feel everyone's pain on this one.

(08-14-2013, 09:26 PM)mrdub Wrote: i agree, its ridiculous. as nice as chrome is, i even are starting to hate them, because of all the different color variations.

Yeah I agree it dilutes the earlier 1/1's from the 2000's... Back 8 years ago a 1/1 was RARE seriously on these boards 8 years ago we would drool over a actual 1/1 for trade! My opinion is the card companies need more /5./10, /15 etc and keep the number of 1/1's down to only a few... I mean that is the point a 1 of a kind! But hey that's my 2 cents I just had 2 lettermans ray rice 2/4 but coulda been a 1/1 bc he only have one I in his name. Same with my 2012 national treasures DeSean Jackson A it was # 2/7 not 1/1 which I liked because they could've put 1/1 on there but with the /7 you can at least try and get on othe the 4 or 7 etc...
My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

I don't really count 1/1's as must have in my collection, but adding them when they come around is fun.