`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Ginter Hobby - Monster CASE HIT What to do?

RE: Second Ginter Hobby - Monster CASE HIT What to do?
(08-14-2013, 11:33 PM)Haze28 Wrote: 250 BIN with best offer. That's a great hit but I haven't seen an Ortiz auto in a long time.
I agree with this statement

I started it at $.99 earlier this evening on the bay. Up to $50 already.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

won't bring anywhere close to $250, a lot nicer patch auto's that are even more limited, have sold for less, and shill bids don't count
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

WOW!! Nice Hit! I think that Ginter is one of the most fun breaks of all topps products. You should get as much as someone is willing to pay for it.. Since Ortiz doesn't sign very often it should be pretty good!

(08-15-2013, 02:19 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: I agree with this statement
Haze, you and I are all on the same page here! I bet the auction hits into the $200 range. Ortiz is mega popular and rarely do I see his auto anywhere. Hopefully it goes above and beyond the $250 and justifies our predictions/advice! Plus it'll make Cross4444 very happy!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm at $80 just 18 hours in, auction ends Saturday night. Wherever it goes from here I will be very happy!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I will say it will sell in the $150 range.

I'm going with it topping off at $100. Red Sox fans are pretty loyal, but in the end his autographs normally sell for $30-$60 range. Being the first one up will probably get you a little more.

Great pull though...and I'm glad you're getting what you sort of expected! Congrats!

I'm saying itll top at 100-115. I got the Adrian Gonzalez a couple years ago when he was kicking butt for the Sox, and I couldn't even get 150 for it on the bay lol. That being said, he's not big papi! Good luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I was going to say put it at 250 OBO, meet someone around the 150-175 range and I'd be happy with that
Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown