`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF So Taguchi Auto

WTTF So Taguchi Auto
Hello all. I've been trying to acquire an auto from some of my favorite former Cardinals. I've recently acquired a Rick Ankiel and Chris Duncan auto, next up is So Taguchi. If you have one you're willing to trade, please either check me and send an offer or post here to have me check you and send you an offer, either is fine with me.

Thank you for any help you can provide me on this hunt, it is greatly appreciated!

Be Well,
Jason

Other Cardinals Autos I'm looking for:

Chris Carpenter
Pete Kozma
Trevor Rosenthal

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: WTTF So Taguchi Auto
I have an amazing piece of his from Playoff Absolute Memorabilia. I'll get a picture of it in the morning.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-14-2013, 02:35 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I have an amazing piece of his from Playoff Absolute Memorabilia. I'll get a picture of it in the morning.
Sweet! I'd love to see it!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Here ya go, let me know if you are interested, it's numbered /99 and I have never taken the cardboard protection off of it. I think it's in my org, but I'll have to check to make sure later.

[Image: 0AE6B577-4BA6-4423-A29B-8B4145AA9DC1-363...386e82.jpg]
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-14-2013, 09:23 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Here ya go, let me know if you are interested, it's numbered /99 and I have never taken the cardboard protection off of it. I think it's in my org, but I'll have to check to make sure later.
Oh wow! That is very cool! Yes, friend, I definitely could be interested. I didn't see it in your Org yet though. PM me at your convenience or start a trade offer and let's talk! Would love to see if we could work something out. Thank you, Haze! - Jason