`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of ......

What do you think of ......
What do you think of the 1981 TCMA Cal Ripken Card??? I mean if you collected him would you prefer to get this card (I have all his 82 RCs) but never been able to get this 81 minors card. Im not sure if I should pull the triggeron it or buy an auto of his and some other cards. Oh btw its graded BGS 9.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: What do you think of ......
Never was a big fan of the TCMA cards from the 80's, but if it's a good deal then that'd be something special.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(08-13-2013, 10:51 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Never was a big fan of the TCMA cards from the 80's, but if it's a good deal then that'd be something special.

Its actually the only TCMA card Ive actually seen, guess its the most important one. This one is is a BGS 9 and is cheaper than a PSA 8

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-13-2013, 10:56 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Its actually the only TCMA card Ive actually seen, guess its the most important one. This one is is a BGS 9 and is cheaper than a PSA 8
Go for it (hey it's not my money)!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-14-2013, 07:42 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Go for it (hey it's not my money)!
Thats a good point!!! LOL

I collect Cal and, if I had the money, I would definitely consider it seriously.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I'm a hugh Ripken collector....I would much rather have a 81 TCMA......if you have the $....Do It!
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

I think im going for it!!!