`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1968 Topps Venezuelan Nolan Ryan RC

1968 Topps Venezuelan Nolan Ryan RC
Not sure how long this link will last, but among the rarest, if not the rarest vintage Topps Ryan cards. Not worth the initial bid but you never know . . . http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Venezuelan-...33847a0285
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

RE: 1968 Topps Venezuelan Nolan Ryan RC
Sweet card but price shocker
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(08-13-2013, 08:13 PM)elberson Wrote: Sweet card but price shocker
Yeah, no way it sells anywhere near that price.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

I saw that listing and that is a sweeeeet card. I just bought some cards from that very seller. I got them within a week. So at least I know the seller is pretty legit.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

(08-14-2013, 09:09 AM)brandonstubblefield Wrote: I saw that listing and that is a sweeeeet card. I just bought some cards from that very seller. I got them within a week. So at least I know the seller is pretty legit.
Yes he is, I've purchased many very good cards from him. I would only caution you on his 1972 Topps Venezuelans . . . they are mostly counterfeits. Not sure if he is aware of that or not. This was pointed out in the Venezuelan card forum I directed you to and sure enough when I compared the only 1972 Venezuela I purchased from him, compared to the half dozen other genuine ones in my collection, it was clear that it was a fake. Beware too of any graded cards outside of this seller with high grades. Good chance they are counterfeits as well, unless you get a chance to inspect them personally and have a genuine example to compare it to.

(08-14-2013, 12:56 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Yes he is, I've purchased many very good cards from him. I would only caution you on his 1972 Topps Venezuelans . . . they are mostly counterfeits. Not sure if he is aware of that or not. This was pointed out in the Venezuelan card forum I directed you to and sure enough when I compared the only 1972 Venezuela I purchased from him, compared to the half dozen other genuine ones in my collection, it was clear that it was a fake. Beware too of any graded cards outside of this seller with high grades. Good chance they are counterfeits as well, unless you get a chance to inspect them personally and have a genuine example to compare it to.
Very good to know. I'm only interested in '62 & '64 so thankfully I have no need for those.
[Image: BRANDONcopy_zpsd5fbbe0f.png]

Special thanks to "DB" for the banner

(08-14-2013, 01:34 PM)brandonstubblefield Wrote: Very good to know. I'm only interested in '62 & '64 so thankfully I have no need for those.
You might also want to try joining this forum for help as well:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/toppsvenezuela/

Good luck again.