`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum Prospect Refractors????

2011 Bowman Platinum Prospect Refractors????
Are there even base refractors???? This is driving me crazy. How do you tell? Everywhere I look(COMC, ebay, etc.) both the base cards and regular refractors look the same. Can someone please clarify?

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum Prospect Refractors????
Can you provide a player/card # etc?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(08-13-2013, 05:31 PM)krn001 Wrote: Can you provide a player/card # etc?
Not to sound rude but what do you mean? Why would you need a specific?

(08-13-2013, 05:42 PM)lcm1223 Wrote: Not to sound rude but what do you mean? Why would you need a specific?
I was curious & ck the opg... I did a quick search & everything seems to be refractors as I didn't see any base.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

(08-13-2013, 05:51 PM)krn001 Wrote: I was curious & ck the opg... I did a quick search & everything seems to be refractors as I didn't see any base.
Ok now I understand sorry
I meant, in general, that I didn't know what the difference was because in the magazine as well as the site and COMC, there's "2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects" and "2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractors"

(08-13-2013, 06:14 PM)lcm1223 Wrote: Ok now I understand sorry
I meant, in general, that I didn't know what the difference was because in the magazine as well as the site and COMC, there's "2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects" and "2011 Bowman Platinum Prospects Refractors"
No problem, even though you stated the Platinum for some reason I was thinking of the Bowman Chrome Prospect cards which do have base & refractors.
The only Platinum I have is a Freedie Freeman auto/refractor so i'm not really familiar with that set. Did you check this info on Blowout Cards? At the bottom is a checklist & sell sheet info links.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/index.php?ma...ts_id=5372