`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
base rookies and inserts

base rookies and inserts
looking to trade off most of the rookies base and inserts that i have so i can downsize. will give extra bv for trades for those cards. still working on uploading all cards to my org so if theres something you need pm me and ill see if i have it and can add to my org first. looking to trade for red sox or reds cards. thanks.

RE: base rookies and inserts
(08-13-2013, 05:08 PM)pmiddleton84 Wrote: looking to trade off most of the rookies base and inserts that i have so i can downsize. will give extra bv for trades for those cards. still working on uploading all cards to my org so if theres something you need pm me and ill see if i have it and can add to my org first. looking to trade for red sox or reds cards. thanks.
Feel free to check my org. I have a couple hundred Red Sox cards that are up for trade/sale.
Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.

added some more to my org last night

looking for anything reds esp chapman votto bruce and phillips