`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Hanger Box Question

2013 Topps Hanger Box Question
Can you pull any hits from those giant retail hanger boxes? Has anyone ever gotten anything good from them other than rookies or inserts? I was thinking about getting one of them and just wanted to hear from you.

Thanks in advance for any responses

RE: 2013 Topps Hanger Box Question
I pulled a jersey card of Tyler Colvin a few years ago. That's about it.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

yeah just your basic jersey card is all I've pulled from them other than the normal Rc and Inserts.

So 5 or so rack packs would be the better way to go...?

I pulled a buster posey patch card numbered to 25. I've always had far better luck with those boxes than rack packs. The also seem to always have a higher rate of color variations and inserts, even though it should be the same.

I don't know if you guys were thinking about what I was talking about because I looked up hanger boxes on the bay and got different results than what I thought was a hanger box. I am talking about the really big boxes that hang and where the bottom opens up and all the packs come down from up top. I can't find any pictures of it but it's not this: https://www.google.com/search?q=five+bel...B500%3B500

Ah! Ok. I don't mess with those packs. They are almost guaranteed to have been searched. Same with rack packs, they have been searches through 98% of the time. Best thing to do is buy a blaster box.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

Ah, not what I thought you were talking about. I would only buy one of those if it is sealed and cheap. You can pull hits but it's not guaranteed and not likely.