`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

RE: Auto Collection Updated 12/04
I like that Wilkens. The Rick Barry is a good-looking card as well. The Gold Standard works well with the GSW jerseys. Nice stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Nice additions! I like that Sports Legends Auto, Robert Parrish.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Just one in today. Another replacement. I continue to have luck with selling my original auto and replacing it with the money I make from selling. I also recorded the prices that I bought the original auto and have actually made a 1-2 dollar profit on most cards. Nothing to write home about, but kind of a fun process.

[Image: ElginBaylor_zps7a49aad2.jpg]
(12-06-2013, 10:54 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Nice additions! I like that Sports Legends Auto, Robert Parrish.
Thank you. I was able to pick that up for under $5 (not including shipping). I thought it was a sharp card too.
(12-05-2013, 01:36 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I like that Wilkens. The Rick Barry is a good-looking card as well. The Gold Standard works well with the GSW jerseys. Nice stuff!
Thanks man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 12/07
I was really surprised about how cheap this card went for. I saw it with a BIN price of $9.99. I offered $7 and my offer was accepted. So I got this card for $7 with free shipping. Seems dirt cheap to me!

[Image: BillSharman2_zps9e8d7374.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 12/10
Awesome idea trying to find great autos for cheap prices! I personally love the college autos Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

RE: Auto Collection Updated 12/10
Only $7.00! You got a good deal on the Bill Sharman Auto.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

RE: Auto Collection Updated 12/12
Another replacement in today. I really liked the looks of this card. Sold my original to get this.

[Image: DavidRobinson_zps79975fb3.jpg]
(12-10-2013, 11:18 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Awesome idea trying to find great autos for cheap prices! I personally love the college autos Smile
I am not opposed to the college autos, it just really depends on price. For example I paid $30 for a Karl Malone auto in a college uni. I could not afford an auto of his when in his Jazz uni.
(12-12-2013, 09:23 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Only $7.00! You got a good deal on the Bill Sharman Auto.
I agree! I was really shocked that the seller accepted the best offer. $7 for an auto with free shipping? That is a crazy good deal!

Nice. Dream Teamer! I keep hoping I can upgrade mine for a 98-99 Autographics some day, but I like the look of mine (07-08 Echelon) and that one is very clean as well. Nice work!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-12-2013, 09:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Nice. Dream Teamer! I keep hoping I can upgrade mine for a 98-99 Autographics some day, but I like the look of mine (07-08 Echelon) and that one is very clean as well. Nice work!
Thanks man. I am going to send it in for grading with the next group submission by avaitorshades. It looks very clean and should receive a good grade.