`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/14
Got these two in today. Once again the Kemp isn't the most beautiful auto of his available, but the card only cost me $12. $12 for a Kemp auto, IMO, is amazing. The card itself I like, as the chrome style Leaf cards are nice. Wish it was a Sonics uni (Actual uni that does not have the name taken off) but I cant complain.

[Image: ShawnKemp_zpsf66ce87a.jpg]
[Image: JasonKidd_zps3df4a5b0.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice Kidd auto, u get that for $10 too? It's too bad he only lasted a season here...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-14-2013, 05:52 PM)vgqv Wrote: Nice Kidd auto, u get that for $10 too? It's too bad he only lasted a season here...
Thanks! No this one cost more than 10. I got it for $15 delivered but I wanted an auto of his in a Knicks uni. Prob could of got one cheaper but I liked this card a lot.

Of the cards pictured, 9 cost under $10. 3 were under $15. I got the Clyde and Hakeem for under $20. I also have a Bill Walton, Isiah Thomas, Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry, Lamarcus Aldridge, and Walt Frazier coming that all cost under $10. The Thomas cost me $6.49 +$4 shipping so slightly over $10 total. The others were well under $10 including shipping.

Since I do not PC these players I am getting, I look at it this way. I am after their auto. Take the Kemp for example I paid $12 + shipping for it mainly because it does not have the NBA license. If I were to get a Kemp auto card with the NBA license it would be at least $75 (that is the cheapest one I found on Ebay currently). Since I am only after the auto really, I can sacrifice the NBA license to save that much money. When the only difference is just the NBA team name on the card, I am 100% okay with that.

That was a complete eBay robbery of that Kidd! And that's a pretty justifiable way of looking at it..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/15
Just one in today. Got this card for $6.49 plus shipping. It also came with the 1-Touch holder! Pretty good deal.

[Image: IsiahThomas_zps66b2887c.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/16
Two in today. Another two cheap autos. Picked up the Rick Barry for $2.58 + shipping and the Nate Thurmond for $2 + shipping. Cant go wrong with those prices.

[Image: NateThurmond_zps86487a46.jpg]

[Image: RickBarry_zpsb549f5ad.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/17
Got these two in the mail today. I picked up the Aldridge for $3.26 plus shipping and the Frazier for $4.99 plus shipping.

[Image: LamarcusAldridge_zps0331d7a8.jpg]

[Image: WaltFrazier_zps33ab7f40.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/17
Nice L.A. pickup. Roy-Aldridge-Oden, what could've been if there were no injuries? I really do miss watching Roy play. Nice to see Oden is back in the league, I always thought he was good when he did play.

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/20
I have picked up these 4 in the past couple days. I am slowing down a bit now on this project as a lot of the other cards I want will not be under $10. All four of these were under $10 including shipping costs.

[Image: BillWalton_zps379c782b.jpg]

[Image: DolphSchayes_zpsc43a36fc.jpg]

[Image: WillisReed_zps889c75ed.jpg]

[Image: ElginBaylor_zpsb5707bb9.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection Updated 8/20
Couple more in over the weekend. Got the Brook Lopez from UD as a replacement.

[Image: BrookLopez_zpsf91c7b24.jpg]

[Image: VinBaker_zpsaf909c05.jpg]

[Image: BillWalton2_zps6c244834.jpg]

[Image: ElvinHayes_zpsb76d26fd.jpg]